If you are thinking of the best places to visit for this Holiday season, be sure that you have Tarlac Province on your list. Because of the different display of belens in the province it’s not just worthy to be called the “Belenismo Capital of the Philippines” but can also be tagged as the one of the best Christmas destinations in the country.
On its 9th year, Belenismo sa Tarlac once again made several barangays, streets, and establishments in Tarlac province shimmer with different lights and glitters of the Belens, making them stunningly spectacular. This is the making of the nativity scene or the birth of Christ in more artistic and unique way. Thanks to the effort of the locals, town mayors, Tarlac Heritage Foundation and the kind hearted Dr. Isa Cojuangco Suntay, who left no stone unturned to bring this worthy tradition to continue spreading joy and cheer not just to the Tarlaqueños but to the entire region and country as well. 45 different Belen entries made the competition and the province prestigious and worth the visit.
For you to be guided accordingly if you have plans of taking a Belenismo tour in the province, here are the list of these years 45 Belenismo sa Tarlac entries. Surely after you visit all the Belens you will definitely embrace the vibe of the Holiday and Christmas season.
List of Registered Belens:
2) Municipality of San Clemente
3) BHF Camiling
4) Municipality of Paniqui
5) BHF Paniqui
6) Municipality of Anao
7) Municipality of San Manuel
8) Municipality of Gerona
9) Nick Hotel (Gerona)
10) Rizzel Lanoria (Pura)
11) Samahan sa Pura (Plaza ng Pura)
12) Samahan sa Pura Community Belen (lampas ng Plaza papunta na ng TPLEX)
13) Municipality of Victoria
14) Alice de Vera (Brgy Baculong, Victoria).
15) PIDC TPLEX
16) Our Lady of Ransom Parish, Brgy Matatalaib, Tarlac City
17) Twin Pillars (Villa Perpetua Subdivision, Tarlac City)
18) Metro Town Mall (McArthur Highway Tarlac City).
19) Mc Donalds Highway (In front of Metro Town Mall).
20) Tarlac Filipino Chinese Chamber of Commerce (beside La Maja Rica Hotel, Tarlac City; near Robinsons Easy Mart).
21) City Walk (Tarlac City).
22) McDonalds Romulo (opposite Tarlac State University).
23) Magic Star Mall (Tarlac City; opposite the Cathedral).
25) One Romulo Place (Tarlac City; opposite Tarlac State University Gym).
26) Tarlac Provincial Capitol (Tarlac City)
27) Social Security System (below the Provincial Capitol; Tarlac City).
28) Nay’s House Restaurant (Romulo Boulevard Tarlac City).
29) McDonalds Motorway (McArthur Highway, Tarlac City).
30) SM Prime Holdings (SM Mall Tarlac City).
31) Intellect Building (opposite PTT Gasoline Station Tarlac City).
32) The AFP Belen (Camp General Servillano Aquino, Mc Arthur Highway, Tarlac City).
33) Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish Brgy Dapdap, Bamban
34) St Joseph Parish Brgy O’Donnell, Patling, Capas.
35) Mc Donalds Capas.
36) Jeci Lapus Belen Brgy San Juan, Concepcion.
37) McDonalds Concepcion (in front of Public Market).
38) Municipality of Capas
39) Grupo Agro (Mc Arthur Highway, Capas).
40) Azaya Garden Resort (McArthur Highway, Capas).
41) Sto Cristo Parish Brgy Burot, Tarlac City.
42) Robinsons Land Corporation Luisita Mall, Tarlac City.
43) Toyota Luisita McArthur Highway (after Robinsons Luisita).
44) L Square Hotel (Tarlac City).
45) College of the Holy Spirit Tarlac City.