Philippine Retirement Authority eyeing Clark as the next retirement village.
Streamlined Processing of the Special Resident Retiree’s Visa
Atty. Chy made this remark during the induction of the board of directors of the Philippine Investors and Retirement Industry council (PIRIC) in the Baccus Lounge, Midori Hotel, Clark Freeport Zone. GM Chy is planning to fast track the processing of special resident retiree’s visa (SRRV) applications, the lessening of the documentary requirement, and to increase of PRA’s membership which hopes to double in two years time.
Retirement home arise in Clark
We are currently studying to partner with private construction companies to build retirement homes particularly here in Clark Freeport Zone. This is in line of President Rodrigo Duterte’s government infrastructure ‘Build, Build, Build’ project especially the building of the New Clark City. We will be able to begin the constructing the new retirement homes here.
Satellite Offices not only in Angeles City
We have satellite offices all over Luzon area like Ilocos Norte, Baguio, Isabela and here in Clark. Not only here in Clark but also outside like Angeles City. Angeles City Mayor Ed Pamintuan have talked about the possibility of building new homes for the retirees outside Clark.
Philippine Retirement and Investment Industry (PRII) Chairman Albert dela Cruz (left) with PRII President Richard Cho Gonzalo (right)
Industries shall support
The induction of the board of directors represent the various industries here in the Philippines. Among those inducted were Albert dela Cruz as Chairman of the PIRIC, board of directors Richard Co, Gonzalo, President/CEO of Philippines Silk Road Culture and Interaction Investment Co. Ltd., Dir. Marvin Macapagal member of the board Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority, Dir. Salvador Calanoy, member of the board, Philippine National Construction Company, Mr. Stephen Wong Shing-Tak, President of Sino Great Wall Engineering (Thailand) Co. Ltd., Dr. Francisco Guiao, M.D., Internal medicine, Engr. Eligio Lagman, President of Eagle Nest Village, Amelita L. dela Cruz, manager of Northgate Land Philippines, Inc., Mr. Nam Kwan Sik, President/CEO of NKI, Clark Freeport Zone, Mayor Reynolan Teteng Sales, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte and president/CEO Saud Beach Resort and Hotel, B.M Ric Cunanan, president/CEO of Gigatt Construction Group and Gigatt Resort and Gheric Manaloto, president/CEO of RMM Cold Storage and Food corporation.
Here is the list of chairmen for industry:
- Chairman for motor sports – Tomas Pastor, International Motor Sports Producer.
- Chairman for real estate industry – Chris Garrido, licensed broker/developer.
- Chairman for for food industry – Max Poblete, Chinese Food Industry.
- Chairman for Medical Tourism – Dr. Bryan U. Ang, aesthetic surgeon.
- Chairman for Phil-Korea Economic council – Gen. Enrique S. Atanacio (ret.), Philippine Chamber of Commerce.
- Chairman for Restaurant Industry – Conte Jeon, Kang San Ae Meat Restaurant and Mr. Micheal Santos, Jade Brothers Incorporated.
- Chairman for Local Government Affairs – Hon. Carlwyn Go Baldo, Vice Mayor, Daraga, Albay.
- Chairman for Logistic Services – JMS Cargo Service.
- Chairman for Electric Cooperatives – Mr. Jimmy Chua, President of Albay Electric Cooperative.
- Chairman for Dental Health Industry – Dr. Jonie Canda, dentist.
- Chairman for Canton Market – Raymond Ching, General Manager, Solid Master Plastic Ent. Corp.
- Chairman for Building Materials and Supply – Mr. Alden D. Espanilla, President Greenedge Logic Builders and Supply
- Chairman for Media Relations – Karen Tui, writer on track publicity and events.
Chairman per Area of Location
- Chairman for NCR – Engr. Choi Allas, developer builder.
- Chairman for Bicol Region – Dir. Chris Gotladera, Pag-ibig Fund.
- Chairman for Central Luzon – Engr. Edillo Montemayor, President of CREBA-Pamp.
- Chairman for Mindanao Island – Philip Sonny Dizon, President of Maxima Samal Davao and Crocodile farm.
- Chairman for Zambales, Olongapo and Subic Freeport – Michael Macapagal, President of PDP Laban Olongapo and Zambales.
- Chairman for Ilocos Region – Mayor Reynolan Teteng Sales, Pagudpud Ilocos Norte and President CEO of SAUD Beach Resort.
- Chairman for Baguio and Cordillera Region – Engr. Tom Panis, President CREBA Baguio chapter and real estate developer.
- Chairman for Mainland US and the Micronesia – Jack Alejandro, licensed international real estate broker.
- Chairman for European market – Dr. Andreas Klippe, President/CEO of Flood Control Asia and treasurer of German Club Manila.
- Chairman for Chinese market – Mein Rebecca Chen, President of Guangdong Run Hui.
- Chairman for Pampanga – Hon. Rondon Mercado, municipal councilor, Minalin, Pampanga.
- Marketing partner for Australia – Bill Damianos, senior sales consultant Stockdale & Leggo St. Albans.
- Chairman Marketing for Middle East Market – Mr. Luo Alibolong, President Quantume Tech for general Trading and Contracting – Kuwait
The Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA) is a government owned and controlled corporation established in 1985, under Executive Order 1037. Its vision is to make the Philippines a globally competitive and preferred retirement destination in Asia.