Time to start the new year with an exciting recap of this week’s trending!
- Gallup’s annual Global End of Year Survey shows that Filipinos are the third most happiest people on Earth.
- Lower firecracker casualties were reported by the DOH during the New Year’s Celebrations.
- The DENR also reported lower levels of pollution were detected the morning after the New Year festivities.
- Individual taxpayers were reminded that personal income earned in 2017 was not covered by the new exemptions under the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act. They are still required to file their income tax this year.
- Charter Change, shift to Federalism to be tackled by Congress this month