It’s time to have another exciting recap of this week’s trending!
- The Department of Trade and Industry or DTI and the Department of Information and Communications Technology or DICT announced that prepaid load can now last for one year.
- The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas or BSP will release the new generation currency coin series or NGC before the year ends.
- A few days ago, a certain woman withdrew money from an ATM in Eastwood Libis only to discover that the face of President Manuel Roxas was missing.
- The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration or PAGASA dismissed the reports circulating in the social media that a “supertyphoon” might hit the Philippines in January twenty-eighteen.
- Just this week, the South Korean government said that defectors coming from North Korea might be sustaining radiation exposure.